You can type here any text you want

3 inch RJC Jet Hot coated DP & Te62 turbo...

• Thread starter Thread starter coach
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
C

coach

Hey Guys,
I'm listing a few parts at a time. I'm pulling my engine apart and selling most everything.
I have a 3 inch RJC pipe that I had Jet Hot coated. I only used the pipe for 700 miles this summer. I had a wideband bung welded in before I coated it...It is as good as new...$425 plus shipping and fees.

I also have a mint Te62 with 1100 miles on it. PTE went thru it before I installed it on my car. It was bought by my friend from Red Armstrong. I have known this turbo since new. It had a polished comp housing and I had it powdercoated Metallic Black. It is super smooth and shiny. I need to get $625 plus shipping and fees.

Thanks
Coach

A few photos of the Te62. It has a matching turbo shield that is powdercoated the same color. The shield was first Jet Hot coated on the inside to keep the heat from hurting the Powdercoating. If you want both...I'll do $700 for both. Plus shipping.
image-352266100.jpg
image-2418149973.jpg
image-3429411766.jpg
image-3624061784.jpg
image-3783217526.jpg

Hey coach, that turbo does look awesome. Curious, what is that actuator looking thing you can see behind the turbo running parallel to the valve cover?

Hey coach, that turbo does look awesome. Curious, what is that actuator looking thing you can see behind the turbo running parallel to the valve cover?
That is a pre-filter with a magnet in it. I got something in a turbo once, and have run that small filter on some custom bent polished stainless lines I made. It works like a charm. I'll change the filter and run the lines on my new engine.

Turbo still available. I have a matching color turbo shield as seen in the pics.

I cannot believe no one needs a like new turbo...that is show quality.

Not to impose on your post, but where did you get the bracket that holds your boost controller?

Not to impose on your post, but where did you get the bracket that holds your boost controller?
I made it. Its very simple. A 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 inch piece of alum angle, a couple 1/4x20 cap screws, and a 2 1/2 inch square of polished stainless with 2 holes drilled. It bolts to the turbo shield bolts and uses a 3/16 inch wide zip tie to hold the controller on. Took me about 20 min to make.

Back