You can type here any text you want

36# Injectors and chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
I have recently acquired these and can't give any specific info on them as far as mileage or any other details. They are Bosch 36# 868's. They appear to be in decent shape. One of the injectors has a very small chip in the plastic at the bottom. Should not affect performance in any way. They were part of a package deal, but I am going with 009s for my rebuild. They were taken off of a car that ran fine, that much I do know.

Have the Postons chip that goes with them.
93 octane
36 LB "868"s Here is what postons says about their chips

"93 Chip Our chips were designed to be used with a 160 degree thermostat and have a fan turn on time of approximately 170 degree F. Both cold and hot start up RPM's have been lowered. The boost has been raised to 17# on the street chip and 19# or more on the race chip. Torque converter lock up on the street chips 45 M.P.H. in overdrive. On the race chips it is approximately 65 M.P.H. W.O.T. (wide open throttle). Fuel curves have been altered on all the chips at W.O.T. to increase fuel flow. The timing has been altered at W.O.T. on all of the chips. There is more timing with the higher octaner chips. The E.G.R. (exhaust gas recirculator) valve is turned off with the race chips. Knock recovery rate is enhanced. (i.e. If you were to get 10 degree of knock retard the chip will give back the timing faster than other chips). None of the safety features on the knock retard circuit have been lessened or defeated in any way. The race chips do not pull back the boost if you have knock retard. Speed limit cut out is set at 160 M.P.H. Rev limitor is at 6000 RPM's. Each chip has its own indiviudal ID number. Note: Please let us know what injectors you are running when you order your chip. This chip is designed for street use with 93 or better octane and 17 pounds of boost, but will vary from 16-18 on different cars. If you have an adjustable waste gate and an aftermarket boost gauge (everybody should have both), set boost at 17 pounds. If you go up in octane you may turn the boost up to make more horsepower. With 100 octane you may run as much as 20 pounds to make more horsepower."

$125 shipped

Can't find my friggin camera cord at the moment. Will get pics as soon as I do.

Back