3rd and 4rth gear

rick richardson

just got a tranny only 7000 miles on it . running good but when going in to 3rd it cuts back to 4000 rpm 1st and 2nd are 5500 6000 rpm 9/11 3200 stall new loc up could it be the tranny or some thing easy as a tv cable not adjusted please help me this car is going to make me crazy rick

You bought that converter from Davidson , didnt you? Now I know who you are.. Yes cable could be out due to the fact you pulled the trans.

Bruce
WE4

yes thats me bruce the converter feels good but when it shifts from 1st to 2nd all good but when it goes to 3rd it drops back to 4000 rpm and 4th same 1st 2nd hold 5500 6000 good the cable is in but i dont know if it will adjust to fix this ????????/ it almost feels like to converter is going in l/u i dont know could it going into l/u do this anybody have any ideas come on and let me know thanks alot rick ps bruce is this 9-11 i got from davinson still under you warranty

hey bruce are you still under warranty on the 9/11 converter ??? let me know .i have installed it and now i have tranny not shifting rigt just like above could it be the govener ???? this thing has some good parts in it the 1.2 servo harden stater .input saft harden art carr shift kit it was out of a 85gn not a brf but all the stuff is in it but how about the govener rick how much is the govener

I dont really believe I am responding to this but...

Your problem is NOT converter. You have other issues. And yes, I guess the nice guy deal gets me again. I will gladly refund every dime. But I still believe THAT IT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM!!!!

bruce i am NOT ASKING FOR A REFUND i am asking for a littel help i also do not think it is the 9//11 converter. can i give you a call .what is the best time to call if there is a best time????right .. but you know why more in this department then me let me know and if i was asking about a warranty it would be to restall can and would i get a free restll thanks rick

mark thanks this is the right one for the 2004r brf right. how do you install how hard is it thanks again. i order it from PTS rick