You can type here any text you want

3rd Battalion 5th Marines need our prayers:

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
3rd Battalion 5th Marines‏

12:43 PM
Reply ▼
sheldon macpherson
To Sheldon MacPherson

Sheldon MacPherson
2033 Daffodil Way
Hemet, CA 92545
H (951) 658-8444
C (951) 314-0954

We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families.
They are fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 marines in 4 days.
IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more could pass it on.

Semper Fi, God Bless America and

God Bless the United States Marine Corps...

Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever.

Lindsay Lohan, 24, gets her name and face all over the news because she went to jail.
Now she's getting it all over again for failing her drug test.

But: Nothing in the media about these guys because no one seems to care:

Justin Allen, 23,

Brett Linley, 29,

Matthew Weikert, 29,

Justus Bartett, 27,

Dave Santos, 21,

Chase Stanley, 21,

Jesse Reed, 26,

Matthew Johnson, 21,

Zachary Fisher, 24,

Brandon King, 23,

Christopher Goeke, 23,

Sheldon Tate, 27,

All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week.

Honor THEM by forwarding this. I just did.
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

I have a few friends in the sand box and my Nephew is stationed in S. Korea.

I pray daily for our armed forces.

Prayers sent.

Two things that we can do to help. The first, and most important, is to send them our prayers. Second. I say that we make a big banner of their unit crest. Take a picture of it at the pizza cruise, with all of us and our cars together in support of them. Doing something like this would mean the world to them, and remind them of one small part of what they're fighting for. If the finest fighting outfit (USMC) known to this planet, is willing to fight and die for my freedom, I'll send them my support.

First off.

Ralph, is it cool that we do this at your place?

Does anyone else want to help make this happen?

IMO, this is the most important thread that I've seen in a long time.

Mike Barnard

Are they still in heavy fighting? I saw someone post this about a month or two ago on my Facebook page....

Just tryed to search Darkhorse's posts to send him a PM. Not having much luck. Does he post here in the So Western Sec?

Mike B.

Great idea, Mike.

Hey Flaco.
You're right....the e-mail has been around the loop a few times over the last couple months, but the principle behind it is what we're supporting.

If Lindsay the looser Lohan wants to drink n' snort herself into a coma...why is that front page news when folks who have volunteered their lives for us are dyeing honorably for freedom...and being ignored?

I received this as an E-mail yesterday from Sheldon Macpherson, who is basically in charge of the SoCal GranSports. I will forward this e-mail to you, Mike, when I get home from work this afternoon, and you can maybe get an E-mail off to Sheldon. I think that regardless of the timing, it will definitely help to uplift the units spirits. I will ante in on the cost of the banner, and I would think that others might want to do the same. HTH

I Think about them daily.

I really am beginning to wonder why we are there. A area that has had religious wars for thousands of years, does anyone really think we can fix it.

I wish we would bring our soldiers home.

I really miss the large Marine Corp presence we had in OC for many years. They helo'd my parents out of Silverado Cyn after the flood of 69. And it was nice going into a auto parts store or fast food place and being helped by a clean cut person replying politely and addressing customers as Sir. Everyone that lives here knows what we put up with now.

God Bless our sons and daughters serving our Country.

For the record...when I spelled "dyeing" in my previous....I meant to spell "dieing."

One is something you do to your hair....the other is one that happens to your life...I know you knew what I meant...

good idea mike what ever i can do to help let me know..

prayer sent... this guys and gals are true herios man im sorry i cant spell...

Whatever we can do to help our guys over there. My brother in law is a Marine and so are quite a few of my close friends.

As a Vet, I have a tremendous pull on the heart for these men and women who are active.

It all got closer to home for me when a friend lost his son in Afghanistan a few years back. This is his story.
He went down fighting and by the account of the surviving team member, he continued to fight even when already mortally wounded.

Matthew G. Axelson | NavySEALs.com - Experience the SEAL Edge

Matt Axelson - Son, Brother, Friend, Hero.

http://ourmilitaryheroes.defense.gov/profiles/axelsonM.html

Aside from some family members who are in, a lot of guys I was in with are still serving, and some even re-joined after 9/11 to fight for our freedom and security.

I agree with one perspective...we should not be in the fight if all we are doing is Nation Building...

But as long as we are still fighting a terrorist threat to protect our own National Security, then we are fighting a just war.

...and in any case...wherever our troops are deployed and engaged...we owe them 100% of our support in the fight until they come home.

Unit crest banner made.:)

Will have it for cruise. Whose got a camera?

Mike Barnard

Back