3speed detent plate for stock shifter ass.

When you say "detent plate" do you mean the notched plate that the shifter lever moves along and clicks into when you move it?....ugh now I'm really confused:eek:
you want the reverse pattern? That is how mine was from GBody. If so I will take $25 shipped.It was used for 3 days. I went back to a 200. I also have the shift indicater piece that TRCustoms sells. I need another $8 for it.