You can type here any text you want

4.1 again, who wants the parts?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I'm building another 4.1 and will be taking the motor apart within the next couple of weeks so if you guys want the intake, etc, let me know. -----Jeremy

If the intake is as nice as the last one I'll take it Jeremy. The last one is going to a freind of Norbs so I can use another for the next guy that needs one. Send me a PM or email. Thanks.

Where the hell are you getting all these 4.1s?? And how many regals are you you got lined up to stick them in;) BTW, I might be getting a 109 motor too:cool:

Man just when I don't need one, a couple pop up. :confused:
I was ay my local U-Pick today looking for some doo-dads and saw two on two differant '83 Regal four door Regals. Q-jets ripped out though.

Seems like those four door Regals often came with the 4.1. :cool:

I know where three are right now in Waco. Sitting in a pile of cores that the guy hasn't shipped out yet. I've been thinking about getting a couple more to hang on to myself.

If the intake is as nice as the last one I'll take it Jeremy. The last one is going to a freind of Norbs so I can use another for the next guy that needs one. Send me a PM or email. Thanks.

Sounds good Charlie. I may have you pitch in a few extra $'s this time. This motor cost me double what the last one did. Either way, we can work something out.

Where the hell are you getting all these 4.1s?? And how many regals are you you got lined up to stick them in;) BTW, I might be getting a 109 motor too:cool:

Jesse, I'm going to build a few 4.1's just for the simple sake of a) having spares b) to add to the grease on my garage floor c) to use up some parts I have laying around d) incase I blow one up! e) just becuase I have a bug for finding cool stuff at the junkyard I cant pass up!!!!!:biggrin:

My garage floor has been grease soaked since I bought my buick. Then I had that other one and it got a little more puddled:rolleyes: All I need is the opticrap to die on me in the t/a, intake to leak on the grand am, and the fuel pump to crap in the truck and all my cars should be right at home:biggrin:

Sounds good Charlie. I may have you pitch in a few extra $'s this time. This motor cost me double what the last one did. Either way, we can work something out.

No problem Jeremy. The last one I do appreciate and I know Norbs was happy to find one cheap. I'm just recouping my cost on them rather than trying to make money. I hate to see them thrown into the scrap heap. I have an idea of how much you may want for it so send me an email or PM. PM's are getting kind of full again though.

Back