You can type here any text you want

4.1 Engine pics - For the TTA of course

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nope TTA had pedistal rockers. Ask me how I know.;) Stock TTA head 43cc combustion chamber, stock GN 47cc chamber. Like I said as far as flow don't think there would be a very noticable difference. TTA has a little straighter shot. Next time I'm down at Richard Clarks I'll flow both and see what the difference is.

Michael

If you had a GN why would you use a TTA head in the first place. I'd bet there would be no noticable difference as far as flow between GN head and TTA head ported or not. Plus you have a shaft rocker setup on the GN head. I'm sorry I don't understand the point.

Michael

Well back in the early 90's, there were no choices except M & A heads and they were quite bad. The TTA heads work quite well and would make more power than any 8445 head could back then. There was a night and day difference between the 2 heads. I had rocker arm problem with heavier spring and broke them often. I fabricated SBC roller rockers to fix the problem. No one else but a few big shops was doing this conversion. (ATR and Quarter Mile Performance for instance). I also had one of a few sets made of ATR TTA conversion headers for use in the GN. All this was done early 90's and it paid off big time for me as the combo worked better than I would have believed it too……I also received a lot of grief from fellow enthusiast for doing the conversion……

Back