You can type here any text you want

4.1 Instead of 3.8

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If it were me... I`d get the 4.1 and worry about going SFI later... you will need a lot of parts yet for SFI(wiring, coils, relays, ecm, fuel pump/sending unit/lines...) that means lots more $$$ and time and you will still have the same gears in the rear anyways.

why didnt you go to main bank and just withdraw instead of using the ATM?

sheesh kid.... that was the killer deal...

A.j.

I did, they said that there was something wrong with my account that was being investigated, Aint any money in there so i dont see what the problem was. Ill be Pming you about that 3.8 you got because they are damn hard to find out here.

I dont think its for sale anymore.... F**K BOA:mad::mad: wouldnt let me take out more than 300 per day.

that stinks. do you know that you can make a post in the wanted section on this site and craigslist. i would try that. see where that get you; who know you might find a deal.

Well did you contact the guy kid? He may have taken it down because he was expecting you to pick it up.

1)do you have the $800 NOW?

2)did you call the guy before? (do you still have his number?)

if 1 and 2 are "YES"
CALL THE DUDE AGAIN, confirm that it is either available or gone!!
when I bought the 83 Ciera, the ad got taken down one day before i headed over, because the seller was holding it for me......at first i thought mabe it was sold...so i emailed him, turns out he's waiting for me, I had the cash then and there, so went n bought it. best $300 i've ever spent (plus 168 for title and registration lol)

Back