You can type here any text you want

4 inch intake pipe?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
For those running the bigger turbos which have the 4 inch inlets, does it require a spacer under the plenum to clear up pipe? I know it will require the angle IAC boss.
Thanks Michael

I run a precision plenum w/power plate and it clears the 4" pipe, its not a spacer but it is taller than stock.

Steve

I have a 6152S on its way. Im going to try the 4in pipe from the GN on it. The only problem i see is the area over by the fender..Have to get the car back from the paint shop tho..

Have one on my T and it clears, but still pretty close to the up pipe. I'm running a sheetmetal plenum with 3" up-pipe from the fmic. The 3" pipe made it a bit tighter, but it does fit.
Engine14.jpg

Louie......I think you will like the GT6152S. That's what I have on my T and it pulls hard, even at moderate boost levels. I can't wait to crank it on up once I get a few miles on the new engine.

Good deal. I was hoping I could get away with the power plate. Clearence is pretty tight under the hood.

Back