4 pages feature in UK magazine ...

Yeah let me know if you or anyone else would like a large copy of the article. My dad designs printing press parts and can print it on like C paper in good quality if you get the original copy Jan. If they do give you the original copy could you please send it to me at Mengele62@yahoo.com please.

I hope you guys are all ordering a copy of this magazine off the web site as well! Show your support for our fellow TTA owner and support the cars by buying some issues up! It's very simple and cheap to order a copy or 2 off the site. I picked up 6 of them off their web page. Buying an issue or 2 is the best thing you can do for your TTA and the value of it!
The best way to turn the heat up on these cars is to sell that thing out! They have a comments box when you order them and in there I made sure they knew I was buying it because of Jan's car being in this issue. My car will be in next months Hemmings and I already told the editor I wanted 50 copies! These cars need all the press they can! They deserve it! :cool:

TTA articale

.. well done Jan.. good to see somebody holding the TTA flag high in the mother country...

TTA Article

Fella's I just saw a copy of American Auto World in Barnes and Nobles. I asked one of the clerks and she said they get them every month.

Fine car

Hi Jan,
Congratulations on your recent celebrity. You and the car deserve the attention. I'll see what I can do about the download, what with my primitive equipment sometimes causing problems.As you are constantly improving the visibility of the 20th Anniversary TTA, all I can say is thanks again for your constant interest in our cars!

I went to Barnes and Noble today too and found the American Car World there. Unfortunatley it's the Dec issue but it said Pontiac Pace Car for next issue in the back, so I'll be picking one up once they come in.

Anyone know about the Hemmings turbo edition that was suppose to be coming out? I thought it was gunna be the January edition but that just has fastest trucks in it (which includes the syclone). I thought Phillyturbosix's TTA was gunna be in Hemmings.

edit: just looked it up looks like he's suppose to be in the February edition of Hemmings.

I talked to George from Hemmings it went to print this week and it will be in the Feb. issue that comes out in Jan. Can't wait! :cool:

phillyturbosix said:
I talked to George from Hemmings it went to print this week and it will be in the Feb. issue that comes out in Jan. Can't wait! :cool:

phillyturbosix,
I am looking forward to the article on your car. Did you get my pictures I sent you on my Hardtop and the brakes?

Thanks,
Dave

George,

GREAT write-up, I CERTAINLY be checking my local Barnes & Noble today!
If they don't have it I'll hit up the Website...CONGRATS :)

Just out of interest, how much is a copy of American Car World @ Barnes & Noble? I know some of the other UK magazines I've seen at Barnes&Noble are about twice as much compered to over here ... but same with any US magazine on this side of the pond they are about 2 x the USD price of the magazine.

Thanks for all the nice comments on the article, the cheif editor of the magazine is a really nice guy and really into the American car scene (even if his own project is a late 80's Turbo Mustang ;) )

Jim, can't wait getting my hands on the Feb issue of Hemmings Muscle Car's !

Jan Larsson said:
Just out of interest, how much is a copy of American Car World @ Barnes & Noble? I know some of the other UK magazines I've seen at Barnes&Noble are about twice as much compered to over here ... but same with any US magazine on this side of the pond they are about 2 x the USD price of the magazine.

Thanks for all the nice comments on the article, the cheif editor of the magazine is a really nice guy and really into the American car scene (even if his own project is a late 80's Turbo Mustang ;) )

Jim, can't wait getting my hands on the Feb issue of Hemmings Muscle Car's !

I think it was like $8.99 which isn't bad since you don't have to wait for it in the mail and everything.

Whenever I checked they don't ahve the right issue in stock yet for those of you going to look for it.

$8.99 is pretty good actually as the UK cover price of £3.50 GBP with todays exchange rate is $6.15 USD.

Got my copys today! That was pretty fast! Awesome article Jan! It's the size of Hemmings Muscle Machines this American car world. I almost want a subscription to it! Very nice! Next time your on this side of the pond I'll have you sign them! :D :cool:

Jim glad you liked them ! It's a great magazine, one of 3 focusing on the American car scene over here and 1 out of the 3 magazines are Hot Rod's only.

Jim, might ask you to grab 2 or 3 copies of Hemmings when they are out and send them to me if that is ok with you, wont be in the US until February next time looks like as I will start my new job first thing in January :biggrin:

One of these days when we meet in person I'll promise to sign the magazines for you ;)

Dave: I did get your pictures! Thanks! Beautiful car. I was thinking about the part number sticker that came on the rim it self. Never even knew there was one on the hub like that! I'll have to look for mine. But let me know if you have the stickers on the lip of your rim with the part number on it. My car still has that sticker on all 4 rims but the lettering wore off over the years. How dare someone! :) But I'd like to get some good clear shots of that sticker and reproduce. Speaking of reproducing stickers.. nothing on the factory alarm stickers yet.

Jan: Everyone loves the article and magazine! I've been showing to all the local nuts and the people I work with :cool: If you need some copy of the Hemmings just let me know. I have a ton comming to me. You'll have to stop by Philly for a cheesteak sometime when your over this side of the pond! :)

Hi Jan!
New job?
You'll have to email me, and tell me about it!
Any trips to the west coast/Vegas area?

George :cool:

Hi George, I will be in Cypress CA shortly as one of our main offices is there ... I need to go there but not sure when until I actually started my new job in January ...

Did you get my PM I sent you a while back here on turbobuick.com ? Also my old e-mail address is down so you (and anyone else) can use jlarsson@london.com to get hold of me.

Jim, appreciate if you can get me 3 copies of Hemmings ... I can PayPal you what I owe you. Drop me a line @ jlarsson@london.com once you got the magazines and we can sort out the details.

Hi Jan!
Thanks for the magazine! I owe you!
I never check my PMs here, as I never seem to get any notices in my email.
I just looked, after reading your post, I got 2 of them to read! Doh!
Off to read them!

George :cool: