You can type here any text you want

40lb injectors + TT alky chip , Powermaster, Stock turbo, TTA downpipe, poston valve springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

leirch

P4150092.JPGP4150094.JPGP4150095.JPGP4150096.JPGP4150098.JPGP4150099.JPG

I have several items up for sale. I only accept paypal and prefer Gift or you add in the 3% extra

(6) 40 lb Lucas injectors, all have same part number but one has the red stripe at the top, car runs perfectly with them + TT 5.6 alky chip(going to XFI and need bigger injectors) - 175 shipped

Used powermaster, condition unknown, came with car , sold as is- 100 shipped(make offer?)

Used stock turbo, little to no shaft play, a little in and out on exhaust but feels good otherwise, came with car but never used it, sold as is. Does not include a wastegate. 100 shipped Sold!

1 set of NEW Poston stock replacement valve springs, no idea the specs or part number but have a spec sheet from poston for all of their models, these springs have blue paint on them if that helps, they came with the car but I went to a roller cam setup before I could use these. 50 shipped Sold!

1 TTA stock downpipe, its in great condition but was cut in half to be used on a 3rd gen Camaro with a GN motor.. pipe wouldn't fit and has been sitting on the shelf for the last 10 years. Flex pipe has a little frayed area but in good condition never the less. 100 shipped ?

All items will be shipped from 45806 , the same or next day. Thanks

I didn't list a rear spoiler.

Thanks, I will give it a few more days before messaging bison and kirbans

Back