You can type here any text you want

491 Miles!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TheEditor

Need some advice from all the experts on here.

I have a 1985 Buick Grand National in almost perfect condition. It is a one owner car and has hardly ever been on the road. It has had no modification whatsoever with the exception of a new battery.

It needs a few things here and there but nothing major or costly. For example, it need to new hydralic things for the hood to stay up properly. I have not done anything to the car in order to keep it as it.

It runs awesome and looks even better. It has a few tiny scrathes in a few places where the cat jumpt on it to take a nap but one has to really look hard to find those few. It even still smells new.

It has always been kept in a nice garage with the cover on.

I have all boolks and related documentation - even the original sticker and payment book. It is in absolute perfect condition.

Now what is the best way for me to go about selling this car and what do some of you experts think it is worth?

Any help would be appreciated as I am ready to sell now.

Thanks and have a nice day.

The low mile 84 GN was on ebay @ 20,000 and did not get a bid.

I would say the best thing to do is put it o Ebay. With 491 miles on it, you wont have a hard time selling it. You will be suprised what you'll get for it too. Start the bid out low. If you want $16.5k it, start the bid at $16.50. Type your info in as late on a Saturday night as you can because you want the bids to end Sunday night. Set a reserve about $1000 less than you expect for the car and state that you have the right to end the auction early incase someone offers you a decent amount of money. You'll sell it!! I'm sure it's a nice car!!! Good luck!! ----Jeremy

You want people to bid on the car as this creates sort of a "buying frenzy" and will make the price go higher because of compitition between the bidders. The more bids on the item seems to make people believe it's more valuable and more sought after. I've seen people still bidding on stuff that you can "Buy It Now" for cheaper. :rolleyes:

I would put it on e-bay and put a reserve on the car to what YOU think it would take to buy it from you. Then start the car out at $1000 dollars and let people bid. This will give you an idea of what people are willing to pay for that car. If it sells at your reserve then GREAT!

jdpolzin said:
Type your info in as late on a Saturday night as you can because you want the bids to end Sunday night.

With a 7 day ad, if you submit the ad on late Sunday night, it will end the NEXT sunday night. Late Saturday will make it end on Late Saturday.

UNGN said:
With a 7 day ad, if you submit the ad on late Sunday night, it will end the NEXT sunday night. Late Saturday will make it end on Late Saturday.

Isn't there a 9 hour waiting period until they list the car though? I know I had to wait nine hours until they listed my old car. I'm not sure, maybe the timer starts as soon as you are done listing it but I know it won't show up for like nine hours! -----Jeremy

Back