4th annual turbo buick, SY/TY gathering complete

Syd: Was talking to Steve (who was passing out brochures at Cecil County) about the race. Was thinking about bringing the Opel down for some 1/8 mile fun. Is there any class the Opel would fit?

Originally posted by opeltwinturbo
Syd: Was talking to Steve (who was passing out brochures at Cecil County) about the race. Was thinking about bringing the Opel down for some 1/8 mile fun. Is there any class the Opel would fit?

You may not be the only Ohio car making the trip. ;)

K.

as long as you take the delay box out of the car, you could run the gamblers race, however, you know your gonna be like 2-3 seconds faster than everybody else...
Not a bad thing huh..;)

Nothing like putting along at 125 near the end of the 1/4 and having John zip past you doing like 175 :eek:

Steve

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Nothing like putting along at 125...

Steve

I thought you said the car went 131+ mph up there @ Cecil!!;) :cool:

K.:D

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
I thought you said the car went 131+ mph up there @ Cecil!!;) :cool:

No ... you must be thinking about your car and confusing the two because it is going to be on my trailer :D

S.

Originally posted by V6 Beast
No ... you must be thinking about your car...

Do I even have a car?? :confused: I can't remember!!:eek:

I don't think mine is legal for the heads-up class rules.:eek: Oh wait... I'm doing the tech'ing!!;)

PS- You need to change your signature.:D

Engine swap...

Maybe I'll swap a turbo motor onto my H-D. I can still run the Gambler's Race with it, right?

john, are you planning on coming down??

I sent you my phone number and would like for you to give me a call

Originally posted by getchasum
Hey Guys, the link is down. I need the date, was it on Sat. or Sun?

The link is now working. :D I was just able to check it.

Thanks guys!!

K.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys run this weekend. I was there at Mooresville last year by coincidence and love watching those turbo cars. I'll be TnTing my white '95 Cobra. C-ya there!

I might have scott tuner coming with is 63 vette. he is the person that finished number 2 in points this year in outlaw pure street, maybe we can race each other and put on a show. But if he comes I will be ready this is not a points race and the car may or may not be legal:)