You can type here any text you want

4th of july car show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
So has any one heard of whats going to happen with this years 4th of July car show, or is it not going to happen again?

All I heard was that no cars with dice in the window will be allowed...:D

We're working on it. It will definitely not be in Woodridge, with the police department. It's not in their budget. We're trying to get something going in Countryside. Trust me, it will be in the newsletter as soon as we have something scheduled!

We're working on it. It will definitely not be in Woodridge, with the police department. It's not in their budget. We're trying to get something going in Countryside. Trust me, it will be in the newsletter as soon as we have something scheduled!

that sounds like a plan:biggrin:

is that wye im so slow:rolleyes:

No, its just the fact that you are well aware that if you break it, the Wife will monitor any attempt to spend money on "her". Get divorced, get your rocks off and marry her again. Simple!:D

thats the reason i have pretty much have all my stuff ship to my parents house:cool:

OK, it was announced at the Christmas party that we will have a 4th of July show in Countryside, at the same place that we have the party. This will be hand-in-hand with a fund-raiser with the Union, (not sure which one it is) so it will not be a free show. Probably like $10.

All the details still need to be worked out, so again, stay tuned.

Back