You can type here any text you want

5.3 in a 87 grand national

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joe_sdce

I am starting my swap on saturday. I bought a 5.3 L lsx motor from a truck with 59000 miles on it. I also had gotton the transmissson which is a 4l60 E . The motor came with the harness,complete motor,starter,alternator,water pump,manifolds,4l60E. I bought all this for $1200 good deal huh ? They have 4 other set ups like this i am willing to extend my discounts anyones way.Just pay the 1200 and shipping.So now on saturday after i pick up the motor i am going to disassemble the front clip and start making my motor mounts and supporting braces.I will be making extras if anyone is doing the same swap and wants to purchase them.I also took my heat assembly out and will be making a plate out of SS to cover the hole.I will also be making more than one of those if someone wants to purchase one. They will be made of .018 SS nautral finish coated with clear coat. I will post pics and keep you guys informed on my status i hope to have the thing completly done befor the end of the summer

will you be making turbo headers for this...I have the same set up but will be using a th400 so not sure if the mounts will work....have you checked out LS1TECH
they have a conversion section and force induction section to..:smile:

where are you located and do you have any 6.0s available ?

Back