50# Injectors + Rail + Wiring, Lower Intake, Accufab 65mm TB, Plenum, Cam + More!

Delerius

I decided to compile everything into this thread and will be adding more...

50# Injectors + rail + wiring $200 shipped...

InjRail.jpg

InjRaila.jpg

Photos of the intake, TB, Plenum, and cam can be found here:
In this thread...

Ported powdercoated lower Intake
Ported and powder-coated and ready to go... Ported to accept a felpro 1200 intake gasket. Comes as seen with bolts and other doo-dads. $250 Shipped...

Accufab 65mm Throttle Body and Plenum $300 shipped...

Buick Turbo REV X3 Buick turbo 218/222 cam "Revolution X3" street cam - missing cam card - $160 Shipped...

15 Row High Performance Intercooler

15 Row High Performance Intercooler $500.00 shipped...
This will bolt right in your stock location.

Intercooler.jpg

Intercooler1.jpg

Intercooler2.jpg

Intercooler3.jpg

Probe Forged Pistons, Rings and Rods

These pistons are brand new. I paid $555.00 for the piston and rings plus another $90 to have the rods resized and another $24 to R&R the pistons. A total of $669.00
The Piston are .030 and are race quality. The rods need some cleaning since they sat in the basement for 5 years. Was asking $500 shipped

Now $400 shipped...

Pics can be seen here:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/339731-probe-forged-pistons-rings-rods-500-shipped.html

As with everything I am open to offers...

Cam is sold...

Price drop!
Ported powdercoated lower Intake
Ported and powder-coated and ready to go... Ported to accept a felpro 1200 intake gasket. Comes as seen with bolts and other doo-dads.
Now $200 Shipped...

I feel like shipping something :) Today's lunch special... 50# Injectors + rail + wiring now.... $175.

I also have a freshly high temp powder coated silver stock headers and cross pipe for $275 shipped. Powder coating isn't cheap and these turned out really nice. Pics coming...

Here's a pic of the headers and the cross over is coated the same.
Was asking $275 for these but the first one that paypal's me $225 gets them.

also BILLET VACUUM BLOCK FOR 86/87 is now sold...

Headers.jpg

What kind of coating is on the headers? Standard powdercoat or high-temp ceramic, Jet Hot? Thanks

What kind of coating is on the headers? Standard powdercoat or high-temp ceramic, Jet Hot? Thanks

The powdercoater told me that it's a high-temp coating that was only available in 2 or 3 colors and that it holds up well. I don't believe it's ceramic.

What I have left...

50# Injectors + rail + wiring

$175 shipped...

Casper's Electronics Cam Sensor Cap - New

Now $50 shipped...

FRONT COVER WITH HIGH VOLUME OIL PUMP with High Flow Buick Water Pump. Both are brand new. The oil pump was installed and packed with jelly so that part is done. The cover was also recently painted. I paid $220 for these.

Now $160.00 shipped...

These pistons are brand new. I paid $555.00 for the piston and rings plus another $90 to have the rods resized and another $24 to R&R the pistons. A total of $669.00
The Piston are .030 and are race quality. The rods need some cleaning since they sat in the basement for 5 years.

Now $400 shipped...

High temp powder coated silver stock headers and cross pipe for

Now $250 shipped...

Working coil with plate and Taylor wires

Now $75 shipped...

PM sent Dalton...

The Piston are .030 and are race quality. The rods need some cleaning since they sat in the basement for 5 years.

Now $375 shipped...

Update...

WHAT I HAVE LEFT AT THE MOMENT... Prices also reduced!

Casper's Electronics Cam Sensor Cap - New

Now $45 shipped...

Now $360 shipped...

High temp powder coated silver stock headers and cross pipe.

Now $235 shipped...