You can type here any text you want

53,000 original miles 87 Gn for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tristansgn

Buick owner
I will be posting pictures of this Thursday, this car is very clean with minimal, but tasteful mods. My friend has owned this car from 119 miles, always garage kept, always taken care of, never abused. List if mods include SMC alky kit, RJC boost controller, RJC oil pan, RJC biggie oil filter adapter, boost gauge, chip, k&n filter,and hooker dual exhaust. Selling this for a friend, not computer savvy at all and "too old to drive this thing"! Looking to get $21000 out of it. Paint is all original, of course this means that it could use a refresh to be show quality, but also proves there's never been a collision or even a minor fender bender. Straight clean and of course rust free. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Never been on snowy or salted roads. Feel free to call me or even text with questions, phone works best for me, but ill try and respond to posts. Thanks for looking!
Tristan 801-557-6846

Yes this is a hardtop. Clean interior and perfect headliner. Will post pics Thursday
Thanks for looking!

Thanks everyone for your patience, I have been working with someone closley on the sale of this car and haven't had time to post the pictures. I will keep everyone posted on the status soon! A few things that have been asked in detail that I will share. This has not had any paint work, no paintless dent removal done, original components through the entire car with the exception of mods listed above. Non rebuilt, non opened motor, original turbo downpipe and intercooler. Body seams are perfect and intact, so that measn no cracking where the roof meets the body, no cracks in the A pillar where the hinges are. Car has never been raced, no hotwire kit, fuel pump, injectors, only the FP regulator was installed. I'll keep responding to any questions in the meantime, still phone calls or text works best. This is the only ad for this car at this time, nothing on ebay, TurboBuick Guys get first dibs! Thanks for looking.

Back