55# injectors

NC87GN

johnny boost
Looking for some general input from anyone running 55#'s. Looking to burn a chip for 55#'s but do not have a baseline injector constant, fuel trim table or spark advance tables to refer to. I can tweak the chip in but I have little to no experience with 55#'s. Any help is greatly appreciated..

Mike Banas
87GN

Originally posted by NC87GN
Looking for some general input from anyone running 55#'s. Looking to burn a chip for 55#'s but do not have a baseline injector constant, fuel trim table or spark advance tables to refer to. I can tweak the chip in but I have little to no experience with 55#'s. Any help is greatly appreciated..

Mike Banas
87GN

Use 55 as the constant.
If you not using EGR set the cruise timing area of the chip to 34d, and then the WOT timing to 16.

Then do the fuel as to what your engine likes

I got your voice mail today, Mike. Im sorry I didnt get back to you yet. I agree with what Bruce posted. I would send you my bin but I have yet to create it! (I have 55 lb injectors, and a combo similar to what you said). Sorry but I dont have a good baseline yet either. Go with what Bruce said, make a nive conservative fuel trim and go from there.

Good luck,
Bob