You can type here any text you want

6.0 turbo tweak chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

incharge

Hi can some one tell me what the perfect fuel ratio # is for the wideband correction chip ? are the defaults good enough?? can I install the chip and not adjust anything ?? thanks, ED

There is no perfect A/F ratio. Every car is a little different. If running pump gas and alky I'd say near 10.8. On race gas, 11.2 or 11.3. Just starting points. Contact Eric via email, he's good about helping out customers.

The defaults may be good but you will have to program what AF you want.
10.5-10.8 sounds good on pump and alchy.

I personally had to make a few other adjustments on some of the parameters on the SD chip. If you have any questions get with Eric, he'll set you straight.

I have been running Eric's 6.0 for a couple of months on the street. The default values for afr targets have been fine so far. Haven't registered any knock yet with pump gas and alcohol. The default WOT afr values for gears 1-2 and 3-4 is 10.8. The mid-boost afr default is 11.5 . I am running around 23# boost on the street. So far no problems.

Couple of months here also, the factory settings are working perfect for me. This chip is the single best idea ever for our cars. The old stab the gas and pray to sweet Jesus the A/F ratio is correct for the air temp are over. No matter what else happens, I know I will not gernade the engine because the injector duty cycle was off. As you turn up the boost the A/F tracks the WB perfectly, its beautiful. Don't need hours on the dyno with a hired gun to tune the car. Did I mention this chip is the greatest idea ever for these cars? Now, if we could just get Eric to figure out a way to get these engines to stop leaking oil we'd have everything.
Mike
86 GN

Yea I have to agree went to the 1/8 mile track last week with Eric,s new 6.0chip and the car ran flawless no popping or missng, and no knock at 24# a/f ratio was right on . a lot less than a FAST system and just as good IMO Thanks, ERIC

Back