You can type here any text you want

6.1 T/T chip Powerlogger Gen2 kit..Need Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

qws2000

As posted above, I am new to tuning/ in fact no clue. What can you adjust?? Timing? Is there a website to log in for Eric's chips.. What does that pressing the gas pedal do?

As posted above, I am new to tuning/ in fact no clue. What can you adjust?? Timing? Is there a website to log in for Eric's chips.. What does that pressing the gas pedal do?

With the Power Logger and 6.1 chip, you are able to change WOT fueling and Spark Advance in different gears and WOT Lock up.

The pedal dance is for the 5.7 chip and below.

The 6.1 also has WOT closed loop correction based on desired Air to Fuel Ratio.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I found instructions and on the Adjustment Procedure, Says BLM Grid on powerlooger 128 128 128 128
128 128 128 128
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
So Sorry I have no clue what this is and means

Let me know what part of the instructions you are getting hung up on. What exact question do you have?

Eric, Thanks for responding.... The instructions are easy to follow, I did pedal thing got too the 8 choices but, don't understand what 1# (Means) A/F Ratio 1st/2nd 9.7 to 12.5 varies by chip 97 to125... I know it does work because I added plus 6 to some and the car responded, just don't know what I DID

A/F Ratio 1st/2nd cell #1 is the a/f ratio that you want the ecm to try and maintain in 1st and 2nd gear. If you want 10.8 a/f you enter 108 (no decimal), same for cell #2 but that is for 3rd/4th gear. This only applies to wide open throttle conditions.

Any value lower than 100 turns the closedloop wot a/f off. What wideband do you have, not listed in your signature. Not too sure about the TT6.1 chip and the Gen II translator both trying to maintain a WOT a/f if that inadvertently gets turned on.

The gen 2 is pretty useless without extreme g chip. Might as well yank it out if your going to tune with a chip.

Thanks Mike for the help...... The Gen 2 is not hooked up yet....I was wondering if I just wasted 600 buks, everyone said that it is not compatible to my stock Maf set up.... Was really just asking??? I have a Sniper...its a Wego log software can be seen on www.snipertuning.com . 108 on 1,2 rt... Then 3-8? any sugestions

It's compatible with just about any maf including stock.

The things that wont work are:

AFR Tracking
Timing Control
WOT Fuel

Unless you have the g chip.

6 of 1 half a dozen of another. It really does not matter how you do it. Use what ever is easier for you. In most cases a TT chip by itself will be the more user friendly option.

Rick

Back