You can type here any text you want

6702 ported heads FS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Set of TTA ported heads FS, new springs, bigger valves, teflon seals, surfaced, cleaned, ready to drop in and go.. serious work..

850.00 plus shipping..

Ported intake with filled EGR and matched runners.

300.00 plus shipping

Kenne Bell polished plenum + 70 MM TB

400.00 plus shipping

Serious inq only :)

heads

razor,
who owned the heads, and who ported them? what size valves and brand? are the valves new?
damon

Were owned buy a guy named Benny in Ga. Ron Anderson of Anderson Performance did the work on the heads. They are stamped "RAP" , the valves appear to be the larger 1.775. I will get some numbers of the valves. I would guess they would be at least Stainless, may be severe duty.. only one way to know on the valves.. i've just been busy to take them and get inspected. They did come off of a running motor with no issues. Actually that motor ran 11.9 at 113-114 w/16 PSI boost and a 1.8 short time. Using my stock TTA turbo and a 210/205 cam.

On Mon/teus this week, i'll have them Mag'd and inspected. I'll get the numbers of the valves themselves and have them measured. As well as having the heads glass bead blasted to clean them up.

Lot of flow work was done on them, I wasnt involved with theyre buildup, but any head that has epoxied runners, is serious in my book. Way beyond just porting them..

That TTA ran 10.50's at 130 if I recall correctly.

Back