87 Performance Engine Part Out, Ported Stock Heads & Intake

Bump

$1800
Ported stock irons that come with valves and springs
Ported stock intake (has a couple helicoil holes)

The above is over $2500 in today's porting valve alone, then you get the actual part and can sell yours.

UPS Shipping looks to be roughly $80 to most US states, insurance will add more.

Last edited:
Possibly, Turbohh isn't interested so if he buys the heads without intake I'll go that route. Check back, I'll post the outcome after it goes down.

In April i expressed interest in the intake if separate from the heads - idk - maybe statute of limitations ran out

Post it up and hopefully avoid a back and forth with feelings getting hurt....
The heads & intake were $1800 when package deal. My post expressing interest for intake only from last April, but OP was looking for local package deal at that time

Sorry for any drama but I am posting updates and then going off those who contact me in real time. I wasn't planning on selling the heads separate but the member was in a bind and needed the heads so decided to split it up to help him get through a tough one, I know plenty of those times.

Intake is in process of sale but I'll contact Krazy if it doesn't work out.

Intake available $600

Looks like G Body Parts wants $600 just to port with a $500 core (time to port?)
Kirbans Castle wants $1000 (possibly no core charge?)
Others aren't offering ported via Champion possibly due to Champion transition.

Not sure what happened in this market for us but I might be giving this away since mine is the intake and max ported.

Krazy86t has been contacted but the item is for sale so payment is main priority.

Intakes still available, I'll send a signed autograph of Ricky Bobby if needed. LOL

I received the heads from Mike, and they are exactly as advertised and shipped very safely and fast! Stand-up member! Thanks Mike!
John A, Turbohh

Intake available $600

Looks like G Body Parts wants $600 just to port with a $500 core (time to port?)
Kirbans Castle wants $1000 (possibly no core charge?)
Others aren't offering ported via Champion possibly due to Champion transition.

Not sure what happened in this market for us but I might be giving this away since mine is the intake and max ported.

Krazy86t has been contacted but the item is for sale so payment is main priority.
Would you take 500 for the intake shipped to 95035?

Shipping with insurance is over $35 to this location alone.

Last edited: