7 Second Twin Turbo Stage II Buick TTA...

Dave is a local racer and I should see him at an event this weekend.

He not only is a good racer, but he does most all the work on his car including engine building and tuning.

What make you think this is not a real TTA?

Dave has owned this car for a few years and purchased it from an owner in the East, and will ask Dave about it being a TTA as my poor memory recalls it is a real one?

His latest project was converting it to e-85. He was on of the local first racers to use e-85 on a race car and his Chevy big block ran in the high 9's!

I tell ya, if it is a real TTA then even more props to him for having the cajones to bring it to that level. Was stoked to see him run that Camaro from a roll, just wish he held traction for a solid finish. That video is getting some major views on youtube, I'm glad 1320video did that for the Buick guys, its about time. (y)

Dave is a real cool guy and deserves a lot of credit for bringing this car to an unbelievable level of performance!

It is cool to see other racers shake their heads in disbelief when they see his car run, and some other Buick turbo cars as well. :)

His wife is usually with him at the track as she is his crew chief, and I did see her in the video.

Thanks for posting this video. (y)

Thanks for posting that, just so cool and such a distinctive sound! :cool:

Well, not an actual TTA, but representing Buick in a Firebird nonetheless... (y)

Is he a member here...?

Hi guys !

This car belongs to me and you are correct, it is not a real TTA. It is tilted as a 1986 Firebird. The engine however is a 153 Buick block with Buick stage 2 heads. It is non-intercooled and runs on pump E-85. The best ET to date on E-85 is 7.80 @ 180 and we are still tuning for more performance. Thanks for posting the video !

It's been up for only seven days, and it's almost at 100,000 views already. The comments on youtube are awesome, as everyone has major respect for the Buick V6 engines, I'm so glad its getting the respect it deserves!

Car is just incredible Dave, so very inspiring...!!!!

- Rob

It's been up for only seven days, and it's almost at 100,000 views already. The comments on youtube are awesome, as everyone has major respect for the Buick V6 engines, I'm so glad its getting the respect it deserves!

Car is just incredible Dave, so very inspiring...!!!!

- Rob

Thanks ! And it gets it's power from BUICK STAGE 2 parts !!!!!!!!!!!