You can type here any text you want

78 Buick Lesabre Sport Coupe Turbo 3.8

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dirtexpo

:confused: I'm having a problem with the pick up of the car. I have rebuilt the carb, flushed the oil to try to clear any blocked passage ways. I don't know much about the car, or the engine. When normal driving it seems to do well, but when I press the gas it seems to putt out. It doesn,t do it all the time , but I haven,t figured it out yet. It just started maybe a couple of weeks ago. Today I,m going to tune the car up and change the one pipe to a dual system. please help me put this beauty back one the road.

Not that I have any useful info but where in Michigan are you? I live near Ann Arbor.

Bill

Try posing this in the "Before Black" section on this forum. They could help you more there, I believe.

:confused: When normal driving it seems to do well, but when I press the gas it seems to putt out. It doesn,t do it all the time , but I haven,t figured it out yet.

I have one of these beasts, and I have found the biggest problem with this car to be vacuum leaks. Check everywhere! Don't forget all the vacuum motors. Keep:)

Back