You can type here any text you want

78 Buick Regal Sport Coupe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85TurboTtype

It's just a V6!!!!
For sale 78 Buick Regal. Rebuilt engine with 10,000 miles on it. New pistons,rings,Comp Cam,lifters,pushrods,decked out heads,polished crank,new carb-20 miles on it, Precision TE rebuilt stock turbo,all new gaskets and seals everywhere,stock tranny,stock rear end,new shocks and springs,very clean interior, primer gray exterior-ready to paint-all body work has been done by me. Very clean interior w/ bucket seats. $2500.00 obo/trade for 85-87 gn items........ Location of the car is smack dab in the center of the little town we call Erie, Pa.

ttt

Anyone can make an offer as well if 2500 is too steep......someone let me know. I would be willing to give it up for a front mount intercooler and a Turbo...... 60 series....maybe a throttle body in there too....... Just make an offer that is reasonable.

Back from the Dead!!

I'm bringing this post back from the dead one more time.... For sale.... 1978 Turbo Regal (hotair)... This is the first year that they ever had turbos in the Regals.... Overall the car is in pretty good shape. I had the body ready for paint, but during towing it to my garage my drivers rear tire flew off and kinked the back fender!!! What I have into the engine and other select items is worth more than I'm asking. I will try and get some pics soon. The car is stored locally and did run fine before I put in into storage about 8-10 months ago... The engine has a fresh rebuild as well as the turbo being redone at Precision TE (www.precisionturbo.net). There is only one part on the engine that is needed to make it run perfectly..What I mean by that is that the turbo won't work because of the vacuum switch that is needed. The part is the PECV (power enrichment control valve), which can't be directly purchased anymore. There are new aftermarked parts that are an acceptable switch for that part. It just makes it an electric switch as opposed to a vacuum (mechanical) switch. Asking $2000.00 obo...

P.S.- I have EVERY receipt for the car since 1978 in a folder (even the factory recalls that were done!!!!)

Thanks,

Matt

Price to sell....

New price $1500.00... I will have pictures posted here asap!!! Hopefully later today...

Picture Delay

Sorry for the delay, but I will have pictures posted sometime tomorrow... Work calls!!!

I would like to see what the car looks like! I might be interested in trading off my front mount and 62

Pictures are ready

I have the pictures, I took them yesturday, but I need to find a place to host them!!! Thanks, Matt

Pictures up!!!

Pictures are up here everyone...Please let me know if there is any questions!!!

Back