You can type here any text you want

78 Gbody transplant, suggestions?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hboost

Banned
I'm looking to getting into a 78 Gbody transplant, due to the fact that CA smog regulations are closer to having a 78 exempt than an 87. I also want to keep my whole drivetrain intact without too many modifications; that's why it has to be a Gbody. My engine is going to be a stock turbo engine with mild heads and cam work. I was wondering what was the weights of the cutlass, regal, el camino, and grand prix. I'm also considering a malibu. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe

I'm looking to getting into a 78 Gbody transplant, due to the fact that CA smog regulations are closer to having a 78 exempt than an 87. I also want to keep my whole drivetrain intact without too many modifications; that's why it has to be a Gbody. My engine is going to be a stock turbo engine with mild heads and cam work. I was wondering what was the weights of the cutlass, regal, el camino, and grand prix. I'm also considering a malibu. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe

I would recommend the Malibu. I believe it's the lightest. Unless you want the El'

Back