You can type here any text you want

7th shooter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikemike5601

I was wondering if anybody on here can help me out with the wiring diagram for the injector driver inj-7a applied technology atr device theres (4) wires (1) red (1) black (1) brown (1) white IMAG0010.jpg

The BEST way to wire the ATR 7th injector is to unplug it and wire in an alcohol injection system. REALLY. I use to be an ATR Rep years ago and the biggest issue with those deals are that they pulse the additional injector and do no continuously flow the injector so it does NOT add fuel to all cylinders evenly. After installing a few of them I started building my own 7th and 8th injection systems because of the un even injector flow. I don't use that type of system anymore because we can now get 80 lb./hr injectors. Back then the biggest High ohm injector was a 30 lb. Lucas. Here is a picture of one of the 7th and 8th systems I made about 20 years ago. (I think anyway).

TO make your car work better, I would suggest an ALKY Control alcohol system. Simple install and we run 10.03@136+ on pump gas and dual nozzle Razor system. (Alky Control) (Hey Juilio........where's my commission.;) ) Julio is a great guy to deal with, too. (now you owe me another beer):biggrin:

Attachments

• Copy of PICT0001.JPG
    Copy of PICT0001.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 214
  • Copy of PICT0002.JPG
    Copy of PICT0002.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Copy of PICT0004.JPG
    Copy of PICT0004.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 205
That old system is available if someone wants a "flame thrower". Hook a leaf blower to it and a BBQ ignitor, a fuel pump and push botton injector switch.........OH!!....What FUN! I use to inject the 7th at 10+ psi and the 8th at 10+ psi and 3/4 gear. Boost turn on was adjustable. Worked real well actually. Would make a nice alky injector, too. Just have to plumb the alky hose to it. Hmmmmmm....maybe I won't sell it after all. It does look real cool on the car, too.:)

Most people don't use those anymore, a good chip and injectors is the way to go. I see your ride is a Caprice, it would be cool to see pics of it. There is a hybrid place here.

ok i wanna and something but not too much because the las t owner of the engine say they had mods install but he not sure what he just paid the mechanic to do things to itIMAG0084.jpg

and i want to know is it possible to hook up a msd 6al box to the engine if so i have 3 msd 6al boxes and can anyone help me out with the wiring diagram for it

no, i don't think you can hook a 6AL up to these.. MSD does make an ignition system for distributorless ignitions systems, but your stock parts will take the car farther than 99% of the people will ever want to go.

cool car, I've had a couple of those things. not turbo powered, though

Wow that was cool to see,still have my 7th system in a box from the good old atr days...thanx for the trip down memory lane...:biggrin:

Yep, I still have a 7th injector setup also. It's in a box somewhere in the shop.:tongue:

Back