8'' Gbody-Parts rims & Vector Rims

BooBoo231

Here are some pictures of the wheels for sale The Silver Powder coated rims are the G-Body rims The front rims are on the Project Buick in the shop. They are shown in the first two pictures. I am looking to get $450 for the set. The Vector wheels have a custom lip machined to fit the stock centercap perfectly and looks identical to stock, yet fits more snug than factory. They have a 3 5/8 backspacing. I want $325 for those. Sorry won't ship:( I am in the Warminster PA. area If interested you can call or text 215 206 0758. Thanks for looking!

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

Sorry the order of the pictures got messed up. The close up on the centercap area is showing the machined lip. The last picture is also the Vector wheels. The tires come with the wheels and have lots of tread left on them!

The Vector wheels are the ones pictured at the bottom. Where the lugs fit is supposed to be flat, but I had the same machine shop that did the centercap holder bevel the lug nut area as well. They are 8.5 inches wide. The pictures at the top are the G-body rims.

The G body parts 8in cutom t rims are back up for sale. I was going to keep them, but have decided to sell them to buy stuff I want more.