You can type here any text you want

8 sec street car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Here kitty kitty kitty lol (to the ls turbo GN guys) lol No pun intended we are all a big ol family regardless of engine.... no but serious dont get next too this guy on a red light you'll have to run on ls1 tech crying about you couldnt hook and thats the only reason the 6 beatya... j,k :D

NICE CAR super quick...

Sweet car! Looks and runs very staright. Any recent pics of the whole car & engine bay? Thanx 4 sharing.

Rob, are you still rocking the factory rear end with beefed up internals? Congrats again.

Here kitty kitty kitty lol (to the ls turbo GN guys) lol No pun intended we are all a big ol family regardless of engine.... no but serious dont get next too this guy on a red light you'll have to run on ls1 tech crying about you couldnt hook and thats the only reason the 6 beatya... j,k :D

NICE CAR super quick...

Bla bla bla.....:rolleyes::p:D

Hey Rob,
Because of the way you have your trim painted...I think it has eluded these guys that you just did this in a T-TOP car!!! With NO CAGE...
You def have stones my friend...

:D

Rob, are you still rocking the factory rear end with beefed up internals? Congrats again.
Stock rear with 30 spline axles, c-clip eliminators, Eaton posi unit, welded tubes, and aluminum cover.
I just installed drilled and slotted rotors, the brakes are smoking and howling at the end of the shutdown area. Next year the car should have proper safety equipment, or I will be installing the drivtrain into something that already has everything and is hopefully lighter.

Rob... Are you still running the same PTC converter we sent up a couple years ago? Bad ass for sure, congrats!!

K.

Back