You can type here any text you want

8" wide T wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Machran

1 of the lucky 1035
Will the 8" G body parts wheels fit with a 275/60
or 50 without rubbing?

Depends on the backspace and what 275 60 it is (all tires are not the same), if its the hoosier drag radial, my vectors 8.5 T wheels with the hoosier 275 60 drag radials hit the stock quarter lip on the outside.

Some cars it will rub, and some it won't. There are many factors including how the suspension bushings are performing, how the body sits on the frame, weather or not the car has been lowered etc. My 275/60/15's rubbed, but after new control arms, sway bar, and body bushings they did not. I figure the new bushings with the control arms helped to bring down side to side play.

According to their website, the 15x8 wheels have 4.0 backspacing. If that is true, then fitting a 275/60 or 275/50 shouldn't be a problem.

Depends on the backspace and what 275 60 it is (all tires are not the same), if its the hoosier drag radial, my vectors 8.5 T wheels with the hoosier 275 60 drag radials hit the stock quarter lip on the outside.
Just installed 275 60 15 Hoosier drag radials on stock T rims. They fit nicely. Plenty of room all around. I like the Hoosier... biggest 275 I've found at a full 10 inches wide.

Back