80 lb injectors and E85

There's no way a single denso will suply six 80# injectors at 100% dc.

Hook your fp gauge up again and check it when your dc is reading 100%.

I'll bet your total fp is 60 psi or less at max boost and max dc%

duty cycle

I`m very interested in the duty cycle too as i want to try the 80`s and a denso pump too.I have Bob`s extender extreme now and would like the e-85 chip if all works out.

Hey Bob-O... I'm gonna set up the SMC to spray sooner. Try to clean up that 1.8 deg of KR we saw when the boost is ramping up. Right now the methanol doesn't come in until 15psi, so I should be able to clean it up.

The wastegate rod is getting kinda hard to pull over the pivot....

32psi.jpg

WOW......

are you getting any wheelspin? it may not be knocking, but something may be clanging around. (in which case, the meth won't help)

So, being stuck at 22 psi is getting old here......

Bob

WOW......

are you getting any wheelspin? it may not be knocking, but something may be clanging around. (in which case, the meth won't help)

So, being stuck at 22 psi is getting old here......

Bob
LOL.... I knew you would like that. Bob924 was recording the data in the passenger seat and shaking his head when I told him the boost gauge just swept past 29.
It has some wheelspin when the boost comes up in 2nd gear and you're right that might be it. Certainly can't hear it ping. It might be real, since the meth isn't coming in yet and the timing is still settling in to the low gear value but isn't quite there yet.

"How much boost??"

"I dunno, the gauge only goes to 30......"

:)

whats the AFR doing at the point of knock?

Time for me to put in the second fuel pump....... and the 120's

Bob

No wideband on it right now, but the narrowband shows 795mv early, and drops to 760 as she runs out in 3rd.

I'll get around to the wideband sooner or later.

Another screenshot, different file. Shows similar response. Some KR right when boost comes up. This one actually a little after reaching 30....

Had a small amount of wheelspin right with the KR in this file.

32psi2.jpg

Time for me to put in the second fuel pump....... and the 120's

Bob

I'm planning on a set up like that for my "faster" car... :D With a big fat dual nozzle Razor kit too. Should have plenty of fueling capability.

post back if the earlier alky activation helps.

Post a screenshot showing vehicle speed, wheelspin is easier to see there.

Then try to log a blast that has no wheelspin.... :)

Bob