You can type here any text you want

80 Malibu, Rust free, Philly, Must sell. Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rwrows

PICS AT maliburacing.com 80 Malibu 2 dr, RUST FREE, philadelphia MUST SELL[/url] rebuilt 350 with approx. 15000 miles on it. 4 bolt main. car has 66000 original miles on body. turbo 350 with hurst shift kit, chirps 2nd and 3rd. 2400 stall speed converter, headers, 2.5 inch flowmasters with dumps, comp cams 280 magnum cam (2000 - 6000 rpm), crane fully rollerized roller rockers, holley 750, weind single plane aluminum intake, brand new headliner, 3.73 posi rear out of monte carlo ss. car runs great, originally had a baby 8 in it from the factory. have all original parts except motor. a/c compressor was never put back in but I still have it. car is inspected thru 1 of '08. car needs a little tlc. paint is about 2 years old and is in decent shape, it was keyed on both sides unforunately. car has little to no rust nor pastic whatsoever. floor boards and trunk are completely intact. body is very straight with only one little dent on the bottom rocker panel from a jack i think (see photo) engine blows smoke somtimes but runs great. actual radio works but speakers are blown or not hooked up. $3000 OBO. why so cheap you ask? because we have to unload this car. i have too many animals to work on. we also recommend a new starter as the one it has now works but is tired. call 215 620 2352 MUST SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS. many new parts too much to list.

Back