You can type here any text you want

80 turbo mc looking for advice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

drbyctywerewolf

OK I give up. no one wants to buy my Monte Carlo I even dropped the price to 1200 bucks. so piss on it I am going to drag race it. So whats the first thing I need to do. I have to tear it down to put head gaskets on it. What can I do to CHEAPLY up the performance. looking for all help derbycitywerewolf@yahoo.com I also hve a question, isnt the monte an buick regal frame the same. has any one found headers for either one.

Please come to the B4Black section and do some reading. That's where you'll find the info that'll help you. Also check BEFORE BLACK Website for info. Rich's site has a great deal of info on the earlier cars.

great website

thats a great website I found alot of good info.I was hoping some of the racers out there had some cheap parts or advice, you know little tricks to make the 80 a little stronger. I read one post when I first got they car which told be to use the highest octane possible, get a pressure gauge an a tach,set the timing up to around 32 degree. see you at the track:cool::cool:

Back