You can type here any text you want

81-83 tail lights

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
I have no use for these. One pair is from a black trim car, the other is just the regular standard tail lights. I'd rate these good condition but not mint. I will sell these by the pair only. Don't know what to ask for them but a reasonable offer will not be refused. Someone buy them before I do tinting experiments on them.

Interested.

Just purchased a 82 4.1 Non-Turbo GN.
Don't "need" taillights - but always will collect parts that might take an impact in the future.

How's The "Regal" script on the passenger side taillight?

I would not say my 1982 GN is a "black trimmed" car - but a hybrid.
More chrome than black.
Tailight trim is what I would call chromed.

if it's got the black and chrome grille and bezels then I have the correct tail lights for it. I'll check them out later today.

The '82 GN uses the standard chrome TL bezels. Only the Sport Coupe with the decor package used the blacked out bezels.

I only have 3. Enough parts to make a decent set of black trim ones.

Attachments

• 1010121722.jpg
    1010121722.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 1010121722a.jpg
    1010121722a.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 1010121722b.jpg
    1010121722b.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 49
one of these tail lights has a decent reverse light, might have a hairline crack. They aren't show quality but they can be fixed up for a driver.

I need the driver's side.

Tommy Riggs is looking for some as well. I think his most pressing need is the passenger side.

Tommy and I both have 1982 GN's - so chrome
And my bad - I also need the passenger's side.
I'll take them both.
Let me know the details for purchase.
My car budget is blown thru the roof this week, so I can pay next Friday if you are willing.

Are the lenses om the black pair decent?
My WH1 is checked so I could also use the pair of black ones as well.

Back