You can type here any text you want

81 Chevy Malibu 3.8 Buick powered

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
81 Chevy Malibu with 104k miles on the body 50k on the drivetrain.

Silver with Black/Gray interior... Gn seats,drivers in torn, so I have black/gray seat covers, new gray carpet, new gray ABS headliner, manual locks and windows. JVC headunit, 4" speakers in front, 6x9's in the back. Columm shift. Autometer air/fuel and boost gauge in A pilliar, oil press and water temp under radio

Drivetrain out of 87 GN that was wrecked, stock bottom end, 40.1 lb injectors, TA-49 Turbo, new Turbotweak chip, Powerstroke front mount intercooler, stock BFR trans, posi rear end.

Body, 1/4s are mint, no rust at all... doors are showing some, about 3" in the drivers door at bottom, 1 1/2 on the pass. side door, HID headlights

Wheels, whats currently on the car are American racing TTII's with 225/45/17 Kuhmos and 275/40/17 MT ET streets or Jegs prostar lookalikes 15x7 ands 15x8 215/65/15 upfront 255/60/15 BFGs in the back... you you want the TTII's add $600 to the price.

Malibu004.jpg

Malibu003.jpg

Malibu005.jpg

Malibum001.jpg

Askign $6500 for the car, or trade for a turbo regal, hotairs need not apply.

Thanks

I dont have any interior pictures offhand. I could take some tomorrow if you are interested.

I might be interested, i used to have a 78 malibu and I loved that car. A malibu with GN power is a nice sleeper.:biggrin:

Sorry but alittle off subject here. Where did you buy the seat covers?

Since you are avoiding me ,you will see it here....you said you mailed Payment July 23rd for some emblems ,you have not answered my PM to you ,,so obviously you did not send payment so dont even try saying you did..... careful with this guy/kid...:eek: :eek:

Back