You can type here any text you want

83 T-type headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboclam

OK, I have a set of 83 headers that have been welded/repaired for sale. They did not leak when pulled of of car about 5 years ago. It includes... headers, crossover, up-pipe and downpipe. These were Jet-Hot coated at one time and didn't last so some of the pipes have a dull luster. The bottom of the DP would have to be cleaned up and probably proffesionally welded to your existing exhaust system. I don't have pictures of the DP and everything is boxed up. I live in Atlanta, Ga and depending where you live it could cost $25-55 via UPS. All pieces $50.

Attachments

• engine 003.jpg
    engine 003.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 139
People had other priorities to take care of, hey it's cool and I totally understand. I just want these to go to someone who could use them. Waiting on 82 sport coupe and if not then 78Austin will take them.

Sorry Turboclam3 for wastin ur time... Kinda feel like a b**ch but Buckys is costing me ALOT more than i thought that they would and well.... (absolute silence) yeah... i need to get a job... im tired of being broke... anyone got any suggestions? (applied @sherwin williams, and at a bowling alley cleaning nasty a** stank shoes)

You're not wasting my time, I know how it goes sometimes. Try to jump on a good deal and have priorities that come first. No problem but they are still available if someone needs them.

If the other 2 fall out send me a note and I'll take them. They may become an experiment but they will be used for sure. 2 weeks till payday after all.

juSt Pmed U Should BE pickin Em Up This Weekend..hopefully there gona be a blueprint to take to my buddys shop to make newer better ones icluding down pipe crossova and inlet lets see what happens first hopefully if it goes good i can make more for the public ;-););)

Back