84 4 door Regal

sleepers are nice...

That is nice :biggrin: I can imagine the look on people faces when you blow there doors off , becuase they just don't see it coming..:biggrin:

Do they sell Drag radials with Whitewalls?

You should make a set ;)

Wire hubcaps & whitewalls the only thing missing is the Tissue box in the back window :biggrin:

Test n Tune

Notice the tires smoking at about half track. I'm gonna have to do something about those 205/75/14 tires. It got a little squirrely on me.

YouTube - 1984 Regal 4 door Test n Tune

Get cheap mud and snow tires and air them down to about 20# to start. I knock mine down to 18, and it hooks like crazy. I actually have a picture of a whitewall with a wrinkle in it. It does get squirrely at the end of the track, but that's what the helmet is for.
It looks like you've got the suspension for it, so with a low boost launch, you've got more in it.

Love the curb feelers and the vinyl roof. You and I should get together and go hunting!

I'm loving it. Not much to add but I love a good sleeper, and man this is definitely a good sleeper!

I like it. It's very sneaky. I'd love to do one myself. To be both sneaky and something serve double duty as a family toter and a speed demon in disguise.

Do you have any issues with the vacuum brakes and boost?

How well does that down pipe fit?

Who is that chick in the back ground?

I like it. It's very sneaky. I'd love to do one myself. To be both sneaky and something serve double duty as a family toter and a speed demon in disguise.

Do you have any issues with the vacuum brakes and boost?

How well does that down pipe fit?

Who is that chick in the back ground?

I've had no issues with the vacuum brakes.

The downpipe is an ATR and fits great just like it were in a GN.

The chick in the background is "Crazy Crystal", my girlfriend.

BTW. The car went 12.4 @110mph today at Norwalk. It was on slicks and 19# boost, 93 octane, no alcohol. I'm a little disappointed, but in reality it's not too bad considering the little amount of tuning I've done. I've got a few issues to work out and plan to be in the low 11s this season.:)

Couple of pics from Sunday,
16hqnn5.jpg

15508yu.jpg

4iggg1.jpg

You get that oil line put on yet princess?