'84-85 air dam part number?

streetworkxs

Can somebody get me a part number? I need a new air dam for my car. must be single full width spoiler/ air dam

Air Dam

Check out GBodyparts.com.
They have a nice 1 piece air dam.
I installed one on my 85.
it is about $190 + shipping.

There was a price break from the manufacturer and we decided to pass the savings on to our customers. Can be used on the 84-5 hot air cars as well as the 86-7 intercooled cars using a front mount IC. These are about 1" lower than the stock dam.
They are on this page of our site. Air Dam - Full Width

Cool just what I was looking for my race car!!
Ordering one now!

There was a price break from the manufacturer and we decided to pass the savings on to our customers. Can be used on the 84-5 hot air cars as well as the 86-7 intercooled cars using a front mount IC. These are about 1" lower than the stock dam.
They are on this page of our site. Air Dam - Full Width

Ordered it. Can't wait to install it. I may order up another one since both my TR's have front mounts.

post some pics once it's installed- i really want to order one for my car, but i don't know if it will look goofy or not. i think it will look good, but you know how these things go...

I didn't know this product existed. I've been looking for something like this for years. Definately buying it with the next paycheck.

post some pics once it's installed- i really want to order one for my car, but i don't know if it will look goofy or not. i think it will look good, but you know how these things go...

In my opinion, it probably won't look as good at the factory stock "hot air" front spoiler. Not sure until I bolt it on. But I need something to cheat the wind in the brick I race at the track. I've been reading up on the Car Craft and Hot Rod articles on wind tunnel'ling their cars and the ones running the salt flats have a fugly looking aluminum apron around the front of their 76 Camaro. But in the name of reducing Cd rather than aesthetics, I'm looking to reduce the amount of air that goes underneath my car. For me, it's not a safe situation...I've been trapping over 170 mph at the end of the quarter and I have yet to really drop the ride height and add a diffuser under the trunk of my car.

factory 84-5 spoiler

We have 11 used 84-5 in stock. adjusted prices on the front after market air dam.