84 85 perf. parts and engine for sale/trade

HOTBOY

Okay, I know this isnt the "for sale" section, but my ad does pertain to hotair cars and this really does simplify some things. I have a 2.5 inch S/S downpipe that I believe I purchased fron Eastern Performance back in about 2000 maybe. I never put it on my car. It came with the rear flange unattached and it extends about 2 feet further on the bottom end than a stock unit. I imagine so you can cut to fit for your vehicle. My brother is going to put it on ebay for me this week sometime. I however because of my love for the people and info I have come across on this board (even tho i havent posted in years), decided that I would let it be known here ahead of time. I would rather sell them to someone here. I am open to reasonable offers. I also have a freshly built hot air block that has had extensive machine work(balanced&blueprinted, cylinders o-ringed, etc.), contains .030 forged alum. pistons, a PTE 210/210 cam with matching hydraulic roller lifters, Speedpro rings, hi volume oil pump,sfi fly wheel, stock heads w/ mild work, poston headers. on a stand. I am considering trading my engine for a used but in good shape(running) complete stock gn or t/type engine. I need oilpan thru turbo and everything in between.
Anyone please feel free to reply asap. Pics can be made available for those interested available. no shipping . you can come and get it. I live in Merced ca.

correction

I purchased the down pipe from GNT Performance, not eastern Performace.

sorry

You really need to post this in the for sale section with some pics. You're to far away for me to "come get it". Decide how much you want for everything and go from there but remember that we're in a badly depressed economy and peole are a little short on cash.