You can type here any text you want

84-85 Rosewood roller F/S!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Here is a 84-85 Rosewood T-Type "Roller" for sale. The only thing took off it was the engine & trans.

NOTE: On the passenger pic those are not dents! that is just reflections.

Make a GREAT convertion car or a V8 swap car!!

The whole car goes as you see it.

$1,700

No Reply's? I think it's a good price for a complete car with a damn near perfect interior.

Everything is there, This will make a nice driver or race car!

It's a TN car so it's not all rusted up! Nice & straight body too!!

Scot W.

TTT for the T in Tennessee.
Title? Does it still have the engine harness in place? Why was the engine/trans pulled? Does it have a posi?
Steve

TTT for the T in Tennessee.
Title? Does it still have the engine harness in place? Why was the engine/trans pulled? Does it have a posi?
Steve

1) Yes!
2) Reason was- It was going to have the 87 swap done to it..
3) Posi ? Yes!

Why are all the good deals out when I have no toy money to spend
TTT for a good deal!!

if i can talk the wife into letting me get another car:rolleyes: i do have a few guns that im willing to trade off if you are into that type of thing. if not i will have to pass but i will say thats a good price for the looks of the car.

if i can talk the wife into letting me get another car:rolleyes: i do have a few guns that im willing to trade off if you are into that type of thing. if not i will have to pass but i will say thats a good price for the looks of the car.
I'll let you know about the guns. Send me a PM listing what guns they are. Yeah this is a very solid nice car for someone. With some cleaning it would look even better!! :smile:

Scot W.

I'll let you know about the guns. Send me a PM listing what guns they are. Yeah this is a very solid nice car for someone. With some cleaning it would look even better!! :smile:

Scot W.

sorry but the wife will not go for it :mad:

It's hard to belive there hasn't been more intrest in this car! Very solid, Rust Free TN car, everything is there but the engine & trans..

Scot W.

Back