You can type here any text you want

84 Grand National $14k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboLover84

1984 Buick grand national for sale car has 56,000 miles on it has no miles on motor trans and rear end motor has been dyno and make a lot of power to flywheel but never did rwhp so don't. Know how much power it will get to the ground.. has brand new th400 and 8.5 10 bolt rear big axles and a locker unit stalled car need work but has a lot of potential dose drive serious buyers only if your really interested give me call or text and I will give u all the specs on car.. this website will not let me upload photos but can send pics of car the car got a small block Chevy Motor 408 iche 4340 scat crank Luntai pro mod rods 6.0 Je ultra light pistons 11.1 Comp xe cam Pete jackson gear drive 205 165 dart heads Jesel rockers assembly Eldebrock intake heads and intake ported and polished to match Barry grant demon carb jeted if wanted runs on alcohol Motor was build for nitrous the cam got more intake than exhaust Msd inition comp 9000 distributor Trans Th400 3500 stall good street converter This trans is a motorhome trans build strong Rear 10 bolt 8.5 4.10 gears 31 spine axles has locker unit Car dose have roll cage an 8 point is running a 10. Tire mt cheater and qa1 shocks ladder bars there is a lot more about the car just running out of room May be interested in trade whatcha got?? If interested call or text (806) 677 6008
imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
imagejpeg_2_11.jpg
imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
imagejpeg_2_11.jpg
imagejpeg_2_12.jpg
imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
imagejpeg_2_11.jpg
imagejpeg_2_12.jpg

Back