You can type here any text you want

84 hot air

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DannyJov

Do Not Buy From Me
Hey guys I haven't posted in a while because I have school and what not but now that I have some free time, I have intentions of tweaking with the GN. Basically what I want to know from anyone that wants to chime into this thread and help me out is this: what are some basic tuning, modification (nothing too extraordinary just something like alky kit or intercooling kit), tweaks, chips, injectors or anything of that nature. I would really appreciate all the help before hand because my knowledge isn't as broad as some of you fellow hot air veterans. My motor is pretty much top to bottom rebuilt with forged pistons, .030 bored, stock injectors, milled stock turbo with larger wheel, all new seals and gaskets etc. and a rebuilt trans with shift kit. Really, not to sound cocky or anything, I would like a few tips and upgrades that I can do to simply make this ride quicker, and more bada**. Thanks guys!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back