84 hotair parts, intake, headers,xover,wheels,misc parts

Yeah man, Lots of good parts left the interior isn't bad just sold the bare dash and speaker cover.
I've got a nice complete console, buckets seats and the rest of the hard top trim all gray.
let me know what you need
Scott

Yeah man, Lots of good parts left the interior isn't bad just sold the bare dash and speaker cover.
I've got a nice complete console, buckets seats and the rest of the hard top trim all gray.
let me know what you need
Scott

I want the shell with frame when you pull it apart. Let me know if you need some hotair parts, these things are still sitting in the box.

What was it 190.00 for 1 ton of scrap metal?:biggrin:

BW

Apparently the digitals are different than the analog which is what I have
Thanks though for the reply
Steve

How much for the ECM? I am also interested in the passenger side header if its not cracked, unless they are aftermarket headers then how much for the drivers side and crossover as well, and the rear license plate and gas filler neck surround if it is not cracked. Please let me know how much.

How much for the ECM? I am also interested in the passenger side header if its not cracked, unless they are aftermarket headers then how much for the drivers side and crossover as well, and the rear license plate and gas filler neck surround if it is not cracked. Please let me know how much.

ECM 35.00
Headers were cracked and poorly repaired. I do have both, would you be interested if they have had work in the past?
Stock Crossover is nice, 40.00
I have fold down license plate brakets 10.00

Gas filler neck surround...... Is that the black plastic piece that 4 studs from the rear of the car hold it to the body, and the plate fold down piece bolts to it? Its black, and for some reason, this one has a smooth texture to it...
I dont know if that is normal... I can check for another.
Id like 15.00 for a normal black piece.

Let me know if those prices sound fair.
BW

I was mainly just interested in the passenger side if it was in good shape since mines cracked. I will just have mine fixed I guess. The gass surround is that piece you described. Im not sure if they are normally smooth, but that doesnt matter to me as mine is broken badly. What is the lowest you would sell the ECM and the surround shipped to a business at 80917.
Thanks
Dusty

Bryan also I am looking at buying an 87 that a guy I know has and I had a question for since you have a Limited. I havent seen the car in a year or so, so I dont remember all the details on it. I know it was repainted so there are no emblems on it. It has the chrome along the top edge of the doors, and I believe there is chrome on the rockers and door bottoms. It also has the marker lights on the lower fender which I thought only Limiteds had all of those? I cant remember what the interior is like but does it sound like a Limited? I think I rember it being a bench car with column shift.
Thanks Dusty

I was mainly just interested in the passenger side if it was in good shape since mines cracked. I will just have mine fixed I guess. The gass surround is that piece you described. Im not sure if they are normally smooth, but that doesnt matter to me as mine is broken badly. What is the lowest you would sell the ECM and the surround shipped to a business at 80917.
Thanks
Dusty

The smooth surround has no cracks, clean it up and id put a new coat of sem trim paint to make it look brand new.
Ecm looks great.

How about 60.00 shipped with paypal?

Bryan also I am looking at buying an 87 that a guy I know has and I had a question for since you have a Limited. I havent seen the car in a year or so, so I dont remember all the details on it. I know it was repainted so there are no emblems on it. It has the chrome along the top edge of the doors, and I believe there is chrome on the rockers and door bottoms. It also has the marker lights on the lower fender which I thought only Limiteds had all of those? I cant remember what the interior is like but does it sound like a Limited? I think I rember it being a bench car with column shift.
Thanks Dusty

All 87 turbo regal limiteds were column shift, you could get the black out trim or chrome, and the front fender corner lamps were a option for the chrome cars.
If its a chrome limited, it will have the chrome on the top and the bottom of the doors.
The easiest way to find out if its 1 of 1035 is look at the sticker on the decklid, WO5 is for the limited.
If that is gone, the if it has the plush interior and different door panels, it will stand out real quick. Here is a pick of my white limited, notice the different interior :)
BW

Attachments

• 100_0887 (Small).jpg
    100_0887 (Small).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 324
Whats a white and chrome 87 Limited that is in pretty good shape with 60k miles on it worth? I will have to let you know in a day or two if I need the ECM and filler surround as the car Im wanting them for I may have sold by then. Thanks Dusty

Unless i saw it in person, i couldnt tell ya.

I wouldnt take less than 15K for my white car with 90K, im the 2nd owner and its got alot of nice stuff.

If the original paint is perfect, 10-15
Needs fillers and the interior is faded less

I paid 7500 for my silver limited 9 years ago with 72,000 and the paint was perfect, interior was perfect and the car had 3K worth of mods

I think the prices have gone up in value, if you like it and there is no major issues, buy it.

BW

The car is bone stock, it has a repaint on it, but it looks like they didnt clear it so its faded and dull looking. Interiors pretty clean if I remember. The body does have some minor dents and dings. I was thinking of offering 7k for it, but that was when I was thinking it was just a regular turbo t.

The car is bone stock, it has a repaint on it, but it looks like they didnt clear it so its faded and dull looking. Interiors pretty clean if I remember. The body does have some minor dents and dings. I was thinking of offering 7k for it, but that was when I was thinking it was just a regular turbo t.

Let us know if it works out for you, if its a nice car, whoooo knows just enjoy it!:biggrin:

BW