84 t-type f/s in south jersey

SFITUR6

I saw a black 84 TT while out looking for parts last week. The car is in rough shape but owner said it runs fine. It has an 86 front grille and GN seats in it. He said he was looking to get around $4000. for it if anyone is interested. call Danny @ 856-467-0276

mines cheaper and runs too. :) sorry to highjack but it does not look like YOU are selling it if you are i am sorry and pm me and i will delete my post

84 tt

Sorry, I don't have any pics of the car. I was out looking for parts for a different car and just happened to see it sitting there. I was curious, so I asked about it. Maybe if you call the number I listed, he can send you some pics of it. I also saw a 87 GN 4/s out on Hartford Rd. in Mt.Laurel NJ this past Sunday. Didn't have time to stop and get any info.

that may be the 60k mile astroroof car in need of paint by the long driveway. i stopped and looked but it was a little ruff for the money i think he was asking 13k and it needs paint andi think 2 or 3 fillers. he said it comes with thousands of extras, what that was i dont know.

Yes, I saw it last night. Twilight sentinal and astroroof car. Beside needing paint, it looked like a nice car. It has 65000 miles and he's asking 13,000 or O.B.O.