You can type here any text you want

84 T-Type for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboaz

I'm selling an 84 T-Type minus engine and tranny. floors have rust but the rest of the body seems ok. Its been repainted.Power windows and locks. Digital dash included.The bucket seats are gone.The door panels are gone. Block and tranny gone but have lots of hot air engine parts to go with it.(intake, oil paan brackets, etc.) Wiring harness still in the car. Includes turbo hood. Header panel and front and rear chrome bumpers off the car but included. Headlights are complete.All glass is good. Wheel mouldings are black. Not sure if the rear is posi. Rear seat included.Original wheels on the car currently. Shifter still in car. Call with any questions. Clear title. Will deliver FREE within 100 miles at asking price. $900 obo. Mesa, Az. Paul 480-221-9572

Attachments

• maroont.jpeg
    maroont.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 439
  • maroont2.jpeg
    maroont2.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 439
side marker pic

side markers look good

Attachments

• side marker.jpg
    side marker.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 436
FREE powermasters

I'll throw in (2) free 86-87 powermasters with the car.. One was from an original GNX. Not sure of working condition but I'm pretty sure one just needs a new accumulator ball. The fuel rail and intake are also with the car

interior color

dark grey dash but panels and rear seats are the champagne color like this panel

Attachments

• door panel.jpeg
    door panel.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 427
will you deliver it to tucson? send me alot of pics of it please of its current condition? from what you posted it currently doesnt have the header panel or hood on it but you have them? also can you take pictures of the rust? does it have carpet? just send me current pictures.

Boost231

interested in the car but need current pictures of common rust areas. My buddy thats a body guy will have the ultimate say, since he will be picking the car up for me. can i get pictures of the undercarriage as well

brent

parting out

The hood is gone.I have fenders and doors to sell, all glass,complete hydroboost assembly with hoses pedal and pump(200), header(75) , grille(50), both bumpers(50 each), fuel tank and pump assembly(200), complete digital dash assembly(300), posi g80 rear end(800). complete exhaust(100), wiring harness and computer(200), a/c condenser(30), rust free frame and title(300), Please call for needs, no pm's Paul 480-221-9572 Mesa, Az.

Back