You can type here any text you want

84 t-type wanting to trade for gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EZE

anybody got a grand national they want to trade for a t type please let me know eric nice t type

yes i can ill have to do it tommorow car runs great just been overhauled preaty much stock other than intercooler and cold air intake but has after market gauges shifter moter was compleatley torn down block intake and valve covers painted to match car grey block black intake and coveers looks killa so whats up u have a gn got any pics im located in nc buy the way let me know eric

yes i can ill have to do it tommorow car runs great just been overhauled preaty much stock other than intercooler and cold air intake but has after market gauges shifter moter was compleatley torn down block intake and valve covers painted to match car grey block black intake and coveers looks killa so whats up u have a gn got any pics im located in nc buy the way let me know eric

Where in NC? I have a the GN in my sig. Haven't thought about selling or trading it before but doesn't hurt to talk. Been restoring mine as I drive it some. It runs very good. Its stock exept for the mods in my sig. Good body but will need a good paint job to be a show car. Yours has an intercooler? Is it an aftermarket set up or has it been converted to the 86/87 set up or?

i live in raleigh nc and its a spearco intercooler nice setup aftermarket what do u mean when u said i have a gn in my sig what sig ?? so u have any pics i can see

You should be seing my signature under what I am writing right now. Alot of guys put there cars and combo's there.

so your cras an 84 can u send pics of car and moter and then in the morning i can sen u some of mine also is yors hot air or intercooled and where does your turbo sit ontop of the moter or in front thanks

so your cras an 84 can u send pics of car and moter and then in the morning i can sen u some of mine also is yors hot air or intercooled and where does your turbo sit ontop of the moter or in front thanks

Yeah mine is a true hot air, no intercooler. Turbo is in stock location on top.

yeah so is mine i just have a intercooler i waiting to find bracket for mine also sit on top so whats the deal with your car can u tell me about it and how can i send u some pics of mine and can u send some of yours thanks eric

Can't shoot you any pics yet. Home PC crashed and thats where my pics are. I'll try to find time to take more and send them with my work pc.

Back