You can type here any text you want

84 t-type with 87 drivetrain

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

99ssconv

Banned
My freind is fixing to sell his T-type, Body is 84 but complete drivetrain is a 87. He lives near Houston, Tx. Car has around 146k miles on it. Has complete GN interior, front mount intercooler, 2800 stall converter, trans mods. Engine mods. Car was originally black but was repainted around 1997 with black and blue peral, has some rust on both rear quarter panels that will need repairs and also passenger side lower door is bent from him jacking up the car using the door, he was drunk and hit a curb :eek: Has Boyd wheels on it. I saw the car a month ago, it needs paint. Motor runs very strong, I smoked the tires through 3rd gear. Has performance exhaust, pinion snubber, rear air bags, rear diff is a auburn I think. Also has GN emblems on fenders and trunk along with GN rear spoiler. Nice Alpine CD player with a competition XTANT amplifier, 2-12 Infinity Kappa Subs. If interested I can give you his phone number. He is looking to get at least $8500 for the car.

Back