Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Black & grey Hard top
Lier siegler interior
Doors sold
open rear.
Front end damage.

how are the doors???

what about shifter stuff? linkage, ummm, handle.....I think that was all I needed....

Thanks Brian!

John

Is a good hydroboost unit and master cylinder available, and how much, thanks

Originally posted by TRiv
Is a good hydroboost unit and master cylinder available, and how much, thanks

$110 shipped & insured. I have 2 rebuilt units in stock.

Originally posted by Bweavy
$110 shipped & insured. I have 2 rebuilt units in stock.

Thanks, this is hydroboost and master cylinder? also does the booster have the bracket (4 stud)that attaches it to the firewall? using this in a hybrid and need to mount to firewall (don't need brake pedal assy,etc.). Also, do you have 87 tensioner/alt stud ($20 on your site)? If yes on above, will send a money order this weekend for both ($130 ok?), thanks again.

Originally posted by TRiv
Thanks, this is hydroboost and master cylinder? also does the booster have the bracket (4 stud)that attaches it to the firewall? using this in a hybrid and need to mount to firewall (don't need brake pedal assy,etc.). Also, do you have 87 tensioner/alt stud ($20 on your site)? If yes on above, will send a money order this weekend for both ($130 ok?), thanks again.

Yes I have all of That & if you need the pedal no problem. I'll put it in with the order. I have 8 of the studs in stock that are pulled & in the bins.I'll have a hydro boost pulled tomorrow.
Personal check is fine if the MO gets lost you have to spend $ getting your own $ back. Or just call & we can do a CC over the phone.

sieglers

Please shoot me over some picts of the seats.
thanks