84 wh1 loaded

turbojenni

i have a rustfree 84 hard top wh1 black/silver been off the road since 96. car has power windows,power locks,power trunk,tilt,delay wipers,cruise control,digital dash,concert sound radio,aluminum drums and bumper support,passenger side remote mirror in dash,tan bucket seats and console power seat,about the options it doesn't have is posi and a roof option.has gn rear spoiler and blackout trim. paint and chrome decent. now for the bad news the reason it's been off the road so long and been in a garage the whole time was the car was in a light collision back in 96 and the owner did not have full coverage. when i bought the car it was missing passenger fender and wheel well, header panel and grill, bumper fillers and bumper and hood and condenser, car has brand new radiator also driver fender and whel well still on car. car runs great shifts fine doors are in good shape quarter panels great. interior also great rear bumper chrome is still real nice. car just basicly needs a 3/4 nose. car has 120,000 and you would think it was 50,000. i would love to see this car put back toghther it is a easy fix. i was going to put a 86 intercooled engine in it but i have to many other projects. i want $2500 as is or $3000 with all the parts to put the nose of the car back toghther. or i could bolt the nose on it for you for $3400 and you drive it home. car is in connecticut if interested call james 203 605 4704