You can type here any text you want

85 Buick Regal Limited *pictures* non turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John N

This car is light blue with a a nice black vinyl top and a dark blue interior. It says about 79,000 miles, probably 179,000. Nice shape for its age and no rust. Power everything, special lighting package, concert sound, touch screen climate control, etc. When I bought it it looked like the last time somebody tried to park it they hit a pole at low speed so I removed the front end and already bought a matching paint front fender and bumper (old one is still pretty good) so all it needs still to put a front end back on is a header panel and passenger side bumper filler. Passenger mirror needs to be glued back on or something as well. The heater and AC aren't working. No cracks in dash or tares in the interior. 3.8 V6 fires right up and I believe it's probably a 350 or 200c trans (3 speed). Brand new dual exhaust system. The last guy couldn't pay for this system so he surrendered the title and I bought it from the shop. This is a very good car and doesn't need much. I doubt you'll find a more optioned Regal in better shape. I wanted this to be my next project, but I need money for the engine before I'm ready for a car! Have title.

Asking $1100. I'm in 08080 South Jersey.

4-21-06003.jpg

4-21-06001.jpg

4-21-06014.jpg

4-21-06006.jpg

5-18-06012.jpg

probably 179,000.

I'm guessing 179,185 do to the fact it is written on the driver side window.
I'll give you $400.00 cash & pick up this weekend.

It probably has a few more miles since it's been driven since the time that number was put on there. YOu should know it's common for the DMV and other people to assume the odometer rolled over on cars of this age. Could be 79,xxx original. Who knows. Thanks for your offer, but I'll turn it into my drag car long before you can have it for $400.

USC 87, email returned.

Is there any rust on the doors, inside and at the bottom. Also, what condition is the paint in ?

BigDaddy said:
Is there any rust on the doors, inside and at the bottom. Also, what condition is the paint in ?

ya what he said ...any pics of the bottom of the doors and rear 1/4s ??

Well..........I was highly interested in the car until I mapquested his zipcode......Damn....700 miles from here.....It would take 500$ worth of gas to get out there and back.......All yours now Grumpy

There's no rust I can see on the quarters from the outside so I tried to take pictures looking at the back. Looks like none there either. Looks like light surface rust over the crease on the bottom of the doors. That's where the doors drain though and my El Camino I had repainted not long ago even has that.

85336cfd.jpg

7cbffb86.jpg

b9e8242c.jpg

d14ee376.jpg

Back